BIG PRIZE GIVEAWAY
Over $2000 in Custom Made Tracksuit Tops!
Sponsored by: Malley Sports
Contest opens April 1st and closes May 10th at midnight CST.
Malley Sport is a popular Irish dance and team apparel company, supplying hundreds of Irish dance schools across the globe. The Malley creative design team works closely with dance schools worldwide to create unique apparel that gives each school an original identity and makes them stand out. Creative director of Malley Sport and former Riverdance lead dancer, Nicola Byrne, is looking forward to working with this month’s winners by bringing your design to life!
How to Win:
1) Download the Design Template here to create your design. The template cannot be altered in size or shape.
2) Create your school design by hand (colours/paint…) or by computer generated design system. Include school name/logo where needed. Be as creative as possible!
3) Like and Follow @MALLEYSPORT on Facebook and Instagram to stay updated for the latest news.
5) Share your design with friends and tell them to ‘like’ your design. Be sure to use the hashtag #makeitmalley and #IDMbigprize on all your shares.
The Grand Prize - The most creative design, as chosen exclusively by Malley Sport, will receive the grand prize of 20 custom tracksuit tops – value $2000.
The People’s Choice Winner - The person with the most Likes will be the People’s Choice Winner. The People’s Choice winner will receive 20 short sleeve zip jig tees for their school.
Technical Bits: If the People’s Choice winner and Grand Prize Winner are the same person, the People’s Choice prize will be given to the 2nd place People’s Choice winner. The same individual cannot win both the Grand Prize and the People’s Choice prize.
Download a template here!
Eligibility & Rules:
* Dancers may color, paint and/ or use fabric, on suit template
* Entries must include Name, Age, Dance School, City, Country, and Email with your entry
* You may cover IDM’s entry template with cardboard, fabric, etc. as long as you don’t noticeably compromise the size or shape of template. Or you may use a computer generated design, but be sure to use exact template and that all work (including pasted graphics) is your own.
* We will consider both sides of template, so we recommended you do both sides.
* Templates submitted that were noticeably altered will not be considered.
* The Grand Prize winner will be chosen by Malley Sports. All decisions are final.
* Entries must be received by midnight CST on May 10, 2018; late entries will not be accepted. Voting will remain open until May 15, 2018.
* We reserve the right to promote entries on IDM’s print and online channels.
* Entries will not be returned.
* Prize value not to exceed $2,000.