Two Step Productions proudly presents, 'The Shooting Stars Experience'. 'The Shooting Stars Experience' is the first program of its kind created to give top level Irish dancers an opportunity to be a part of a professional touring production for a day and experience the thrill of performing in front of their hometown crowd. Many young and upcoming Irish dancers that possess the skill level to perform in a professional show are never given the opportunity to do so….until now!
Rhythm in the Night the Irish Dance Spectatular has become the fastest growing Irish dance show in the US and we want to celebrate and share the the success with you! Two Step Productions wil be selecting two shooting stars for each show on "The Celebration Tour" for thise two individuals to come to the venue,spend the day with the cast, participate in rehearsals, and perform in the Finale on stage in front of their hometown live audience! Do you think you have what it takes to become the next shooting star?! Details to apply below!
- Visit www.RhythminTheNight.com to view the schedule for the 2017 Celebration Tour.
- Send an email to Info@RhythmInTheNight.com with the following:
* Dance Level
* Dance School
* Tour Date You Would Like to Perform In
- You will then receive an email confirming your application and will receive instructions for audition requirements.
- Must be 15 years of older and meet skill level requirements.
- Audition videos to be submitted no later than February 15th.
- Winner will be announced on February 19th.
Shooting Star Winners
- Personal phone call from Justin Boros and management notifying the winners.
- Winners to be announced on social media and official Rhythm in the Night website.
- Winners to be spotlighted by local media.
- Winners will meet with the cast upon arriving at the specified venue.
- Winner will be under the supervision of our "Lead Mentors" for the day to experience load-in, show prep, catering, staging, rehearsal and will be provided all costuming and necessities to performin the Finale during the live performance.
- Winners will spend one-on-one time throughout the day with wardrobe, lighting, sound, house carpenters and crew.
- Winners dance schools will be invited to an exclusive Masterclass held on stage with full set, lighting and sound prior to showtime.
- Winners will receive free merchandise and additional merchandise coupons.
- Winners will receive signed soundtrack.
- Winners will participate in the meet-and-greet following the show with the rest of the cast.