|Welcome to the forums||Help | Search | Shop| Safety Online||
Things You Wear/Bring To Feises! :)
What do you wear/bring to feises?
- My poodle socks with jewels on them
- Make-up (lipstick, lip-liner, lipgloss, mascara/fake eyelashes, eyeliner, blush, fake tan, eyeshadow, bronzer, and glitter.)
- My turquoise tank top for underneath my dress
- My pink Worlds sweater
- My beige Burkenstocks
- My black "booty" shorts :P
- My black wig
- My black tiara/headband thingy :P
- My pink jeweled Zuca bag
- My make-up, in my little black glittery make-up bag
- Extra Shoelaces
- Bobby Pins (Duh!)
- Flowers for hair...I don't know why...I don't even wear them!
- Scrunchie with glittery flower on it (Again, I don't wear it!) :P
- Hardshoes (Duh!)
- Softshoes (Duh!...Again!)
- Extra Tiaras/Headbands
- About 6 pairs of earings!
- 2 bun wigs, even though I wear a full wig!
- A shirt for after the Feis
- Wig spray (?)
- Lip Balm
- Sock Glue
- Money for Vendors!
- Black spray for my hair, because I'm a brunette and my wig is black.
- Hairspray...lots of it!
- Extra crystals for my dress
- Shoe polish
- Sharpie marker
- Sewing kit (Ok, Mom, a little over-board there!)
- Choker necklace (Don't wear it...don't even know why I have it, actually!)
- Eyelash glue
- Extra pair of socks
Tell me about you!
Cool! You sound pretty organized I'm planning on getting a Zuca sometime before next year . I want to get a flower, but I haven't found any I like yet.
-Red full-size wig
-Dress (obviously) made my Relata Rince, a 7 panel velvet dress in purple, gold, cream skirt, and a bit of pink.
-Crown with yellow and pink flowers
-Poodle socks.. Hoping to find my jeweled ones before this weekend (the feis
- Black cami for under my dress
- My warm up jacket
-Makeup ( Lipgloss, blush, bronzer, eyeshadow, mascara although I hardly ever wear it!)
- Soft/Hard shoes (of course!)
-Bobby pins and hairties
-A few vitaminwaters and lifewaters
-A couple sandwiches, chips, bars, etc
-Sometimes my HP Touchpad
-A chair to sit on
-Spare bobby pins and hairties
-A blanket for camping
-Sometimes a good book
-Purple makeup bag
-Sockglue for touch ups during the day
- A bit of money for vendors
I think I covered it!
I bring my dancing clothes which are now black trousers, grey shirt, and black waistcoat with red tie. I also bring my shoes with some new laces and tape. Foodwise I would take some fruit like banana's with me.
- Dark brown full head wig
- makeup (concealor, eyeliner, eyeshadow, lipstick)
- booty shorts
- feis poodle socks (ones I only wear for feises so that theyre bright white)
- wig case
- change of clothes for after I dance/get my awards
- sock glue
- extra makeup
- extra pair of socks
- hard shoes
Hmmm...I feel like I forgot something!
Black shirt for under dress
Warm-up jacket and sweats
Comfy slip on shoes over ghillies
Extra bobby pins
I probably forgot something, but oh, well!
Dark Brown long full head wig
Shorts/Leggings/Trackies (depends on weather) & zip up hoodie
Trainers/Bloch Dance Sneakers (whichever i find first)
zinc oxide tape (for my ankle)
Hair clips/bobby pins/Spare hair ties
roll of black duck tape
roll of zinc oxide tape
strappy top for under my costume
food (mammy's department)
big bottle of water (again usually mammy's department)
ipod (usually just to majors for set dance practice)
dance bag with shoes and all the above in it
my school top
My school tracksuit
pink poodle socks
My dancing dress
Glittery poodle socks
shinny light shoes
Make up and hair:
Bleach blonde full wig
Bright red lipstick
eye shadow (gold red and black)
whit and red head band